- Product Sales
- Administrative Services
- Graphic Design Services
- Quickbooks Online Services
- Event Planning Services
- Training/Consulting Services
- Owner of TheGulfCoastEvents.com
- Created and maintain the website designed to provide families and individuals with updated information on events and activities across the Gulf Coast.
- Produce an online newspaper through Twitter to promote events and businesses in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida.
- Travel, photography, create video blog posts and more using various platforms of social media to show off what the Gulf Coast has to offer.
Abbi Glines Publishing, LLC - Fairhope, Alabama
Business Management, Operations & Marketing Director
- Management of finances, administration, human resources, online store, marketing, and operations.
- Responsible for creating administrative systems, hiring, training, and managing employees and contractors.
- Handle financial planning, budgeting, bookkeeping, and payroll.
- Create products lines, graphics, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Manage the website, social media promotions, write web and promotional content, write and schedule blog posts.
- Event Planning, scheduling, research, and more
Former Experience:Baldwin County School System - Baldwin County, Alabama
- A substitute teacher in all grade levels, however, I worked primarily with Junior High and High School classes.
- Long-term substitute position with Gulf Shores High School where I taught a technology class. Students learned how to set up and maintain a blog website, photo and video editing, business social media practices, how to monetize a website, and more.
A Taste of New Orleans, LLC - Fairhope, Alabama
Owner & President
- A Taste of New Orleans, LLC was a full-service restaurant where we served a variety of New Orleans cuisine.
- Developed the concept, the business plan, handled the recipes and menu, responsible for the finances, special events, marketing, ran the operation alone for two years before hiring full and part-time staff, along with various other responsibilities involved in the daily operations, planning, and development.
Monica J. Tucker Childcare - Fairhope, Alabama
Owner & Childcare Provider
- Responsible for administration of the business, licensing, finances, etc.
- Provided childcare daily for children from six weeks old through preschool.
DailyAccess.Com - Mobile, Alabama
Account Executive/Relationship Manager
- Responsible for maintaining a valuable working relationship with Owners, Presidents, and Human Resource Directors who managed the 401K plan for their company.
- Assisted approximately 25-35 executive offices in understanding their plans, uploading their 401K information via the internet, technical difficulties, and various other customer service issues.
- Client relations were handled via telephone calls, emails, and the internet.
NFL Building Center - Summerdale, Alabama
Human Resources Assistant
- Handled various aspects of staffing and payroll along with administrative duties.
- Presented and developed a database with Microsoft Access to create a more efficient system for data entry, processing payroll & staffing needs, and maintaining records.
Foster-Wheeler Constructors - Chickasaw, Alabama
Human Resources and Safety Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for maintaining the staffing needs of the Fabrication Shop, accepting applications, conducting drug testing, scheduling necessary welding tests, interviewing potential employees, processing employees who were hired and/or fired, conducted safety training, and managed the safety office throughout the day caring for any employee who came into the office with an injury.
ADDITIONAL PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
Retail/Customer Service Desk - 4 years experience
Administrative Assistant - 4 years experience
Childcare Provider/Nanny - 10+ years experience
Liberty University - Lynchburg, Virginia - August 2017 - Present
Coursework toward a Masters in Professional Counseling
University of Mobile - Mobile, Alabama - May 1996 - December 1997
Coursework toward a Masters in Business Administration
University of Mobile - Mobile, Alabama - August 1992 - May 1996
Bachelors Degree - Psychology/Business Administration
Active Member of Coastal Church in Daphne
March 2015 to present
- Leader in the Youth Ministry
- Member of the Hospitality Team
- Small Group Leader
Ladies Basketball Coach at Bayshore Christian School
June 2014 -June 2017
Girl's Basketball Coach with the Fairhope Recreation League
Girl's and Boy's Soccer Coach with Blast Soccer League
Active Member of Celebration Church of Fairhope
June 2002 to February 2015
- Preschool Curriculum Coordinator and Author 2008-2009
- Children’s Ministry Director for Celebration Church
2004 - 2007
* Preschool through 6th grade
- Preschool Director 2003-2004
Active Member of South River Park Church of God
May 1996 - June 2002
- Youth Director 1999 - 2002
- Windows & Mac
- Quickbooks Online
- Facebook Pages
- Social Media Management programs
- Various online systems & more